Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gina review !! :D

Scene: Rainy, Stormy
Starring: Mom, me and Gina

Last evening, I was helping out my mom with the cooking when all of a sudden an extraordinary sound was heard. It sound like a dog whining to me though so I thought Gina escaped her room because of the terrible storm that just occured. Two powerful lightning so happened to struck again and we quickly dashed around the whole house unplugging the plugs and I ran to Gina. She was very VERY wet and we sympatized her so I wiped her dry but my mom disallowed Gina in the house so we had to put her in the Guest room toilet. It didn't matter to Gina though, because she loves to explore the toilet. LOL. She didn't whine or barked to our surprise because she was too busy sniffing out the toilet bowl :D 

After several looong minutes, Gina was released into her normal room (which is the balcony, it's very big) and she dashed here and there around her room to see if the lightning did anything with her toys. 
At that night, we found out our alarmed was struck by lightning and we're going to get it fixed A.S.A.P :) 
Gina is very scared of storms and things, and I'm very glad she does not cause any trouble during the horrible storm :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember, no insulting, swearing, cursing, lying etc.

Gina and friends are always on guard!

Copyright Warning

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Copyright © 2008-2009 Gina & Friends | A Dog Blog. 

All rights reserved.

The Translator





















Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors