Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hi guys, I'm Poly and I have a Pet dog called Sian.
Her name is welsh so you say it Sharn :)
Shes a Jack Russel Terrier and a great pet.
Here is a piccy of her.


Above is a pic of my hamster Stich^^ I LOVED him to bits, but he passed away.
I remember when we first had him we had to write a poem for a contest and mine went:
Hamsters are lovely,
Hamsters are cuddily,
Hamsters are soft, fluffy and cute.
Some are golden, others are brown,
mines white, he loves to play in the night,
he has sharp teeth, beware he might bite!
Round and round in his wheel he goes
its full off food up to his nose
he's a very clever hamster
whom everyone adores
most people think hes cotten wool, until they see his paws!
He love food and eats out my hand!
His name is Stitch he is great fun,
he's my little Hunny Bun!
He's really cute, I love him loads!
Right from his pink feet, up to his nose!

I won the competion!
Well I was like 6 when I had him.. I loved him so much. He used to fill his wheel with food and when he ran in it, it used to make a weird noise!

Well Thats me thanks!

Poly

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lynnzie, can you invite me to post on this blog again, because I accidentily deleted that email. I have 8 pets, and I have A LOT to say!!!!!! Remember that my email adress is clubpenguincheeseyo67@yahoo.com

    -Cheeseyo67:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAT!!! 8 PETS?!?!?!? ARE U CRAZY?!?!?!? WAT KIND???? If they are hammies, I understand...I have 17 hammies....used to....=(

    ~J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, 8 pets is a lot! My mom has a soft spot for pets. My dad on the other hand isn't so pleased. Check my post for further details on what type they are. Cool!You have/had hamsters!?! I've always wanted one, burt my mo says no rodents:(

    -Cheeseyo67:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with me :( My mom said they would easily get lost and I would moan for days! Lol...
    I mean whoever's attached to a pet sure don't wanna abandon it

    ReplyDelete

Remember, no insulting, swearing, cursing, lying etc.

Gina and friends are always on guard!

Copyright Warning

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Copyright © 2008-2009 Gina & Friends | A Dog Blog. 

All rights reserved.

The Translator





















Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors