Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Wonderful Zoo

Hiya! I'm Cheeseyo67! You might know me from some other blogs, and possibly from Club Penguin. So, I have some REALLY cute pets! I'll start out with the cats. I have two indoor siamese cats. One is really small and petite, and her name is Sabrina. Unfortunately she has a throw up problem. She will sit on my lap and sleep on my bed sometimes:) My other cat is named Moike, it's pronounced moo-key. He is kinda overweight, but very soft and loving. He is scared of any visitors. I have a small cocker spaniel dog named Sally. She's about 4, so she isn't that old. Her b-day is on April 16, so watch out for my shout out to her. She is sweet and very cute, but she barks REALLY loudly, and she pees when she is excited. Tee hee:) I used to have a golden retriever named Sundance (I DID NOT NAME HIM!!!!!) but I call him Sunny. He did not get along with Sally, so he's basically become my neighbor's. :( Let's see. I have 5 rabbits! Harriet and Joe are mates, Wuffy and Peter are mates, (The name Wuffy is curtosy to Transalta.) And I recently got a new rabbit, named Bunicula!! He is Albino, white with red eyes! He is the cutest little thing I have EVER SEEN! Well, I have to go. That's about it. Thanks so much for letting me post this!!!!!!

-Cheeseyo67:)

2 comments:

  1. You are sooo lucky to have a Golden Retriever before!! My mother said she would have one when my brother moves out from my country to the USA to study. Till then, another dog would temporary take place my brother =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesyo it's not like Sunny isnt yours b/c we see him alot... Moike hates me :(... I like walking Sally!!! Oh and havent met Bunicula yet. Sabrina is really cute and so r all the bunnies. !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember, no insulting, swearing, cursing, lying etc.

Gina and friends are always on guard!

Copyright Warning

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Copyright © 2008-2009 Gina & Friends | A Dog Blog. 

All rights reserved.

The Translator





















Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors