Monday, February 23, 2009

Hi! I'm Becky1507 and I don't have a dog... I have a rabbit though - and he acts like a dog! He has a rag bone toy, and sometimes plays fetch...

Before I had him, these two kids had him... It was in my nans street. They let him out and didn't bother to get him back.
All the children in the streets were trying to catch him, but couldn't. He got thin.. He was out, fending for himself, for six months! In the end, we caught him...
Now we have him and he's "fat". Everyone says so but he isn't!! He's 5 like Poly Penguin's dog.

He's all black and has brown eyes. He's just started shedding fur and getting his thinner coat for the Summer! He sheds A LOT of fur!!! It gets everywhere (including your mouth!)!!

He is so cute and I love him coz he is cool... He is truly amazing!

(And if he likes you, he pees on you...)

Thats it!!!

Becky1507

3 comments:

  1. Haha!!! When my dog sees a new visitor, she would pee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what's his name? I need to know so I can put his name next to Mac's link

    ReplyDelete

Remember, no insulting, swearing, cursing, lying etc.

Gina and friends are always on guard!

Copyright Warning

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Copyright © 2008-2009 Gina & Friends | A Dog Blog. 

All rights reserved.

The Translator





















Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors