Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quitting

Heyo penguins!!

Okay, sooo I have decided to quit C.P.I and other blogs I'm working on. Probably for some time, and probably permanent. So sorry!!
Some of you know I'm home-schooled and it's been pretty bo-ring these days. I have no classmates (there was..but one was somehow expelled. It's my brother :D He goes to this private school now which he is crazy over) and I have been thinking of following my brother to a private school. To do that, I have to study a LOT because the work there are pretty tough.

But I will still use the computer for really limited time which I don't think it's enough to post the cheats.

Don't miss me too much guys!! 

Bye!

-Lynnzie5103 :) 
Wishing you the best in blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I go to private school...

    Normally the people are great but the teachers have favourites because the class is too small to like everyone the same...

    But other than that its OK...

    How can you be expelled from home school?! :P




    Becky1507*

    ReplyDelete

Remember, no insulting, swearing, cursing, lying etc.

Gina and friends are always on guard!

Copyright Warning

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Copyright © 2008-2009 Gina & Friends | A Dog Blog. 

All rights reserved.

The Translator





















Myspace Cursors @ JellyMuffin.comMyspace Layouts & cursors